Held concurrently with Secutech International, the 16th edition of International Fire & Safety Expo emphasise no the concept of Smart Fire & Safety 4.0.
Integrating cutting edge technologies such as IoT, could, big data into applications, interface and system platforms, Smart Fire & Safety 4.0 will achieve disaster control and further provide homeland disaster prevention, fire prevention, industrial safety, safe city and many other applications with added value.
3 top industry trends
– Smart fire & safety / fireproof materials
– Smart environment safety & sanitation
– Smart homeland
4 thematic zones
– Smart fire & safety / fireproof material zone
– Industrial safety, environment sanitation & hazard management
– Fire & Safety MIT (Made-in-Taiwan) zone
– Smart homeland, prevention & rescue equipment zone
9 seminar topics
A series of educational seminars will be held to provide local fire safety professionals insights from industry experts, Topics cover fire prevention in nursing homes, telecommunication rooms, hotel chains, fire prevention technology application, industrial safety and solution, industrial pollution, smart homeland and prevention.