Workers extinguish fire

Workers extinguish fire

A 37-year-old Bangladeshi worker died due to suffocation after a fire erupted in his wooden room attached to a car wash centre in Sharjah where he was working

Sharjah Civil Defence rushed to the site of the fire but on arrival found that workers in the car washer centre had already doused the flames using their water hoses.

However, the worker, who was sleeping inside the room, was already dead and police shifted the body to the forensic laboratory.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/sharjah/sharjah-fire-kills-37-year-old-worker-in-his-sleep



Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, many events have been cancelled or postponed. Please check the event website for further details