05 Sep Looking for the Water Mist Talent 2019
Posted at 15:23h in News
Since 2016, the International Water Mist Association (IWMA) honours young researchers who dedicate their master and Ph.D. theses to the water mist technology. The deadline to hand in submissions for the 2019 prize will be 30th April 2019.
This prize is awarded once a year and includes:
- an invitation to the 19th International Water Mist Conference (date and venue will be determined on 18th September)
- a slot to present the thesis
- travel and accommodation expenses
- a prize money of 1,000 Euros
- one year free IWMA membership
In one year the best master thesis will be honoured, the following year the researcher having written the best Ph.D. thesis will receive the award. In 2019, the award will again go to the best Ph.D. thesis.
The IWMA Scientific Council will evaluate all entries and will announce the winner on 30th June 2019. IWMA have published the rules for taking part on their webpage.