Kitchen fire causes havoc for workers

Kitchen fire causes havoc for workers

A fire which destroyed a temporary accommodation collection of caravans in Khor Kalba, Sharjah, was reported to have made 100 workers homeless.

None of the residents were injured because most of them working at the time for the Sharjah Institute of Heritage. However, all of them suffered the personal loss of items such as valuable documents, laptops, household items and money.

The fire, which was believed to have started in a kitchen area, caused a series of cooking gas cylinder explosions which totally destroyed a temporary facility made of iron steel pipes and wood.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/sharjah/100-workers-stranded-as-caravans-catch-fire-in-sharjah



Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, many events have been cancelled or postponed. Please check the event website for further details