02 Jun IGD new Dual Gas Detector Transmitter
International Gas Detectors (IGD) have released a new Dual Gas Detector Transmitter, the most versatile in the entirety of the global fire marketplace.
The TOC-903-X5 can have one or two directly connected sensors.
Both sensors can also be used remotely, up to 1KM distance from the transmitter. For larger gas detection systems, you can utilise the industry’s first 2-Wire Addressable technology; allowing you to digitally network the TOC-903-X5 on a single 2-Core cable highway.
The TOC-903-X5 is highly configurable, with several different features that make it stand out from others in the marketplace.
Such features include:
- Smart sensors for over 400 gases and vapours
- 5 Port ATEX housing for ease of installation
- Single and Dual sensor capability
- Directly connected and remote sensor configurations
- 2x Analogue outputs, 3x relay outputs and Addressable
- One person calibration
- Clear visual display with illuminated light for instant detector status
- 10 Year warranty on the electronics
- Non-intrusive calibration
- Smart sensors are pre-calibrated and the transmitter automatically detects the sensor and sets itself up.
This particular range of gas detectors has a number of stand-out qualities that distinguish it from the competition, with different applications from workplace to home. Find out more about the excellent range available from IGD.