Fatal fire in Ajman

Fatal fire in Ajman

An Ethiopian maid died and three others sustained minor to serious injuries after an explosion caused by a leak from a gas cylinder in the kitchen of a villa in Al Jarf area of Ajman.  Reports said the loud boom of the explosion caused panic in the residential area and also severely damaged the villa.

One of the maids, also Ethiopian, had to undergo  brain surgery because after the explosion she was trapped under rubble when the walls of the kitchen collapsed.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/ajman/one-dead-three-injured-in-ajman-villa-explosion

 

 



Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, many events have been cancelled or postponed. Please check the event website for further details