The ONLY Emergency Management for Airports Summit is back in Singapore on March 2018!
Equip Global is proud to announce the 3rd Emergency Management for Airports Summit will return to Singapore on 20-23 March 2018 with more strategic case studies for Emergency Planners, Aircraft Rescue & Firefighting division of Airport Operators & Aviation Authorities, as well as Business Continuity Planners to discuss and exchange insights on the best practices in responding to and recovering from the recent aviation emergencies.
- Emergency Planning – Analyse the current trends to prepare for future threats with lessons learned from actual case studies
- Emergency Response – Best practices in responding to and recovering from most challenging and most common types of emergencies
- Crisis Communication – Improving communication between stakeholders and protecting airport’s reputation with the role of social media
- On-site Crisis Management – Understanding the strategic decision making process to maximise rescue operations and reduce mass casualties
- Recovery Strategies – Minimise interruptions to airport business to prevent unnecessary flight delays and losses to airport
For more information, please visit our website or email us at email@example.com now!
Contact Details: Angela Soon
Organiser: Equip Global Pte Ltd