0039 0172 915811
Italian brand with 30 years experience and international references, VANZETTI EQUIPMENT designs and manufactures equipment for extinguishers and cylinders maintenance, testing and filling.
UNI-EN-ISO9001:2008 certified, the company has been operating since 1984 with most relevant gas, fire & safety organizations and multinational groups.
Nowadays, VANZETTI EQUIPMENT owns a comprehensive range of safe and efficient units all of them conceived, produced and tested at its production plants in the following sectors:
Equipment for dry powder transfer and recovery, suitable to fulfil all needs connected to fire-extinguishers maintenance: from portable extinguishers to latest service trucks.
- Equipment for dry powder transfer and recovery, suitable to fulfil all needs connected to fire-extinguishers maintenance: from portable extinguishers to latest service trucks
- Fire-extinguishers and cylinders testing and maintenance in compliance with ISO CGA standards. Our range includes units for: cylinders/extinguishers hydraulic testing and drying, valving/devalving, outer surface cleaning, internal grid-blasting, internal inspection, marking.
- Systems for cylinders filling with inert gases such as Argon, Nitrogen, CO2 (IG55, IG100, IG511, IG01) up to 300 bar operating pressure. Transfer units from bundles and complete stations from cryogenic tank are also available pre-assembled on skid.
- Units for filling and recovery fire suppression clean agents and refrigerant gases: HALON, NOVEC1230TM, FM200TM, PF23®, FE13TM, etc.
- Mixing inverters for diffusing pressurization Nitrogen inside cylinders.
Via Avv. Giovanni Agnelli 10
12033 MORETTA (CN)
Tel: 0039 0172 915811
Fax: 0039 0172 915822